Plantar reflex or Babinski sign
This video explains how to check plantar reflex to determine the integrity of the spinal cord and cerebrum by identifying the presence of an upper motor neurone lesion.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date