Perpetuating Collective Nervousness – Defining PCNs
As a PCN Clinical Director, I am often asked the tricky question of what a PCN exactly is. To many frontline GPs it is probably nothing more than a large scale QOF style tick box, to be fulfilled in order to continue the day job… but what else is involved?
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date