People with type 2 diabetes wait over 2 years until diagnosis, study reveals
Being female, having a lower BMI and lower blood sugar levels were associated with delayed diagnosis, according to the research.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date