Patients must isolate for two weeks before an NHS operation
Patients will be told to self-isolate along with their household for two weeks before being admitted to hospital even if they have no COVID-19 symptoms under NHS England’s new guidance for re-starting elective care.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date