Patient with multiple persistent joint pains: what's your management advice in line with NICE's latest guidance?
A 45-year-old lady comes to see you with ongoing aches and admits to feeling depressed. What’s the diagnosis and how do you manage her?
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date