Past COVID-19 infection provides some immunity for at least five months, but people may still carry and transmit the virus, study finds
Public Health England’s SIREN study finds antibodies from past COVID-19 infection provide 83% protection against reinfection for at least five months.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date