Overwhelmed GPs switching off online services at the weekend
Overwhelmed GP practices are turning off their online consultation services at weekends after the recent boom in digital appointments uncovered an ‘unmet demand’, HSJ has learned.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date