One year on: How has COVID-19 affected cancer services?
Disruption to cancer screening, diagnosis and treatment has led to more than 45,000 fewer people starting cancer treatment between the start of the pandemic and March 2021–the so called ‘missing cancer patients’. There's a concern it could result in more emergency presentations in the coming years.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date