Ofatumumab recommended in NICE draft guidance for relapsing–remitting multiple sclerosis in adults with active disease
Clinical trial evidence shows ofatumumab reduces the number of relapses and slows disease progression when compared with teriflunomide.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date