Non-hospitalised COVID-19 patients have low-risk of serious long-term effects, but report more visits to GP following infection
Non-hospitalised COVID-19 patients visited their GPs around 20% more often than those who tested negative. This shows the need to ensure clinicians have the resources and support to manage any potential long-term conditions, says senior research author.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date