‘No capacity anywhere’ to deal with unprecedented surge in children’s mental health demand
There is ‘no capacity anywhere’ to deal with an unprecedented surge in admissions of children with mental health problems, a senior clinician has told HSJ.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date