Nivolumab for adjuvant treatment of completely resected melanoma with lymph node involvement or metastatic disease
Drug will no longer be available through the CDF for this indication after final guidance is published, but people already taking it will be able to continue.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date