NICE draft guidance published on type 1 diabetes in adults: diagnosis and management
The guideline will update NICE Guideline 17 (published August 2015) and has reviewed evidence on the use of long-acting insulin therapy for adults with type 1 diabetes.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date