NHSE recommends law to abolish CCGs by 2022
NHS England is backing legislation to abolish clinical commissioning groups by April 2022, strip back competition rules, and require trusts to be part of care alliances, HSJ can reveal.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date