NHSE must pause roll out of new A&E system until it can prove it is “working”, warns RCEM president
The NHS should pause the planned roll out of bookable A&E slots until a robust evaluation of the new system has been undertaken, the Royal College of Emergency Medicine president has told HSJ.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date