NHSE director: government has ‘absolute duty’ to hold public inquiry into handling of COVID
‘Scared’ health and care staff who ‘put themselves on the line’ during the COVID pandemic are owed a ‘duty’ by government to hold a public inquiry into how it was handled, a senior NHS England director has declared.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date