NHS staff 'tremendously anxious' over data sharing, says new national leader
Data sharing principles established during the COVID-19 pandemic should be retained for the future, the new national data guardian has told HSJ.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date