NHS Providers accepts case for axing four-hour target
NHS Providers has accepted the case for ditching the four-hour target – but has not yet backed system leaders’ replacement proposals due to significant concerns around accountability and deliverability, it has told HSJ.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date