NHS plans to keep electives at 80pc in next COVID surge
NHS England has asked hospitals to prepare for a potential further surge of COVID cases reaching around half the level of first wave of the virus last year – and to deliver 80 per cent of normal elective activity throughout it, HSJ has learned.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date