NHS managers must pass ‘situational test’ to qualify for COVID death assurance plan
The families of many NHS managers and other administrative staff will not be eligible to claim the government’s new £60,000 payout for workers who die from coronavirus, HSJ has established.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date