NHS faces 'extremely difficult' winter - Vallance
The UK should be able to avoid a second peak of COVID-19 infections but this coming winter will be 'extremely difficult' for the NHS, the Government’s chief scientific adviser has said.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date