NHS England agrees to publish data on learning disability and autism deaths
NHS England and Improvement have agreed to publish data they receive on the coronavirus deaths of people with learning disabilities, autism and mental health illness.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date