New research could help find ways to prevent dementia in people with type 2 diabetes
New research, presented at DUKPC 2021, finds higher blood pressure and cholesterol levels in people with type 2 diabetes who developed dementia, compared with those who did not, up to 20 years before dementia diagnosis.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date