New NICE draft guidance aims to achieve fairer outcomes for looked-after children and young people
After initial health assessments when entering care, practitioners should consider whether the looked-after child or young person requires additional specialist mental and emotional health assessments, says NICE.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date