New A&E targets ‘to be rolled out before winter’
NHS England is planning to roll out new emergency care standards, designed to replace the four-hour A&E target, before winter, according to plans published today.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date