New A&E models may increase 'discrimination’ against some patients
The development of separate emergency units to help acute trusts manage demand during the COVID pandemic may risk increasing “discrimination” against mental health patients, a royal college has warned.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date