Modelling study estimates impact of ‘test to release’ strategy to reduce – or replace – quarantine for contacts of COVID-19 cases
Quarantine time after contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case could potentially be reduced to 7 days by testing people on the seventh day of quarantine research suggests.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date