Military on standby as GPs told to vaccinate all care home residents by next week
GP surgeries have been told to make sure all care home residents have received their first COVID-19 vaccine dose by the end of next week, with the military on standby to support the effort.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date