Microsoft mono-culture ‘putting NHS at risk of cyber attack’
The NHS’ reliance on Microsoft could be putting the organisation’s computer systems at risk of another major cyber security attack, according to a royal college IT lead.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date