Mass home COVID testing is misguided and unlikely to reduce transmission, warn experts
“The priority continues to be improvement of the testing programme for everyone with symptoms no matter how minor or non-specific and all their contacts,” say public health experts in The BMJ.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date