Landmark reform of mental health laws announced
Major reform of the Mental Health Act aims to empower individuals to have more control over their treatment, deliver parity between mental and physical health services, and tackle mental health inequalities.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date