JCVI advises on COVID-19 vaccine for people aged under 40
The JCVI has advised a preference for adults aged 30-39 without underlying health conditions to receive an alternative to the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine – only where this is available and only if this does not cause any substantial delays in being vaccinated.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date