JCVI advice: BMA calls for actions to avoid 'confusion from patients and clinicians being inundated with requests for specific vaccines'
BMA Council Chair says it is 'vital' that vaccination sites have advanced notice of which vaccine they are receiving so they are able to plan appropriately and says booking systems must direct patients who are under-40 or pregnant or planning to become pregnant to sites with the correct vaccine.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date