ISCHEMIA trial: angina, ischaemia or anatomy - what matters most?
This expert presentation outlines the background to the trials of stents and bypasss surgery in stable coronary artery disease and concludes with a review of the practice-changing Ischemia trial (2020).
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date