Is it time to treat rheumatoid arthritis as two distinct diseases?
Subdividing RA into autoantibody-positive RA (type 1) and -negative (type 2) could lead to stratified treatment, say researchers
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date