Insulins (all types): risk of cutaneous amyloidosis at injection site
Drug safety update: Cutaneous amyloidosis at the injection site has been reported in patients using insulin and this may affect glycaemic control. Remind patients to rotate injection sites within the same body region.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date