Immunotherapy avelumab shows potential in rare gynaecologic cancer resistant to chemotherapy
"Given the number of patients with disease that did not relapse, and reduced toxicity compared with standard single-agent chemotherapy, avelumab merits additional investigation,” said ASCO President Howard Burris.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date