ICUs told to improve staffing ratios as COVID pressure eases
Intensive care units will be told to improve their staffing-to-patient ratios shortly as the number of patients admitted to hospital with COVID-19 falls across the country.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date