HSJ exclusive: NHS setting up dozens of mass COVID vaccination centres and seeking 40,000 staff
The health service is setting up more than 40 mass vaccination centres, and working on recruiting tens of thousands of staff for the huge COVID-19 vaccination effort, HSJ has learned.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date