HSJ exclusive: Medical leaders seek to ‘shame’ private hospitals and their staff into supporting NHS
NHS England and senior clinical leaders in London are ‘profoundly uncomfortable’ that some routine elective care is continuing in private hospitals, while the NHS faces ‘unthinkable’ pressures from coronavirus.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date