HSJ exclusive: Give urgent cancer surgery the same priority as COVID patients, NHS England tells service
NHS England has told regional chiefs they must ensure that urgent cancer care is given the same priority as combating the coronavirus pandemic.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date