HSJ exclusive: COVID-hit trust scales back electives and prepares staff for redeployment
Liverpool’s hospitals have begun scaling back their elective activity and preparing non-specialist staff to be redeployed to critical care teams, according to a memo seen by HSJ.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date