HSJ exclusive: Capital’s GP leaders challenge NHSE over mass vaccination centres
GP leaders in London have complained to NHS England about their ‘inadequate’ COVID-19 vaccine supplies, and expressed fears that these are being diverted to prioritise mass vaccination sites.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date