How will we cope with the next phase?
We are in a far better place than when COVID-19 first struck. But how ready are we for a second surge? Niall Dickson, chief executive of the NHS Confederation, takes a hard look at what lies ahead and the support the NHS needs from the centre.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date