Hospitals 'want to cut PPE requirements to speed surgery return'
Some hospitals have sought to water down PPE requirements in order to 'accelerate' the return of planned surgery, senior doctors have said, as they issued new guidance aiming to inform the decision.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date