Healthcare professionals encouraged to work collaboratively to tackle domestic violence towards women and girls
The campaign, launched by leading Colleges, includes a set of steps healthcare workers can take to spot the signs of violence and direct women to places of safety and support.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date