Health secretary could prop up unsafe services with new power, say NHS leaders
New powers given to the health secretary as part of proposed legislation could make local services unsafe, NHS Providers has warned the House of Commons health select committee.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date