GPs told to resume booking face-to-face appointments following row over access
NHS England has said GP practices must start opening their receptions and allow people to book face-to-face appointments — scrapping the controversial ‘total triage’ rule — for the first time since the early days of the coronavirus pandemic.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date