GPs should not switch off online consultations, NHSE says
GP practices should not switch off their online consultation systems outside of core hours as it will “reduce patient satisfaction”, according to NHS England.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date