GPs can ‘opt out’ of vaccine effort or move into shopping centres
GP practices providing COVID vaccinations have been asked to decide by next week if they want to drop out as the programme moves on to adults under 50, and urged to ‘carefully consider’ whether they can do the vaccinations as ‘business as usual’ begins to ramp up.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date